
January 12th, I had a part time job. That day was new part-time job person came.
She knows me.And I know her.Because we graduate from same junior high school.
She looks very hard.Because she had never done part-time job. But she did well.
That part time job was little hard to me. Because there are many peopele.And many student said "I don't know this question" or "Tell me this question's answer" or "I don't want to solve these question".
And I needed to check student's homework .
So, that day's part-time job is very very very hard!!!
She knows me.And I know her.Because we graduate from same junior high school.
She looks very hard.Because she had never done part-time job. But she did well.
That part time job was little hard to me. Because there are many peopele.And many student said "I don't know this question" or "Tell me this question's answer" or "I don't want to solve these question".
And I needed to check student's homework .
So, that day's part-time job is very very very hard!!!
1 件のコメント:
Sounds very busy!!
Teaching students easy to understand is very hard isn't it!?
But,good luck with your friends!!!
コメントを投稿