YUKA BLOG
火曜日, 12月 19, 2006
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse
I read two same title book. These were little different content. I like Country Mouse.
But I think each life is nice. But city mouse's life is luxury but very danger.I like Country Mouse's life.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
ラベル
book report
cooking class
Daily
photo
十分は十分
自己紹介
Yukatin
詳細プロフィールを表示
Blog リンク♪♪
Yuka in KGU
YURI in KGU
Yuri's Blog
Mayuko's Blog
Chiaki's Blog
Mihoko's Blog
Ayaka's Blog
Haetu's Blog
熊本リンク(^□^)vv
熊本のお土産
人吉
熊本城
熊本県観光総合サイト
ひごなび
ブログ アーカイブ
►
2007
(17)
►
2月
(5)
►
1月
(12)
▼
2006
(50)
▼
12月
(16)
The Blue Cat Club
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse
HENRY AND MUDG AND Annie's Perfect Pet
Tom thumb
Today is very cold!!
badminton
I saw presentation theses were very wonderful!! I ...
Curry
looking for short-term job
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Last week we made meatsousespagettie, green salad,...
My WAI
Wow!!
December 3th
December 2th
Stomachache
►
11月
(20)
►
10月
(14)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿