YUKA BLOG
水曜日, 11月 08, 2006
Cold day
Recently, I feel very cold. So, I wear more than October. But still very cold!!!
I want new coat and knitwear.I want boot. November is very cold.But I like winter.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
ラベル
book report
cooking class
Daily
photo
十分は十分
自己紹介
Yukatin
詳細プロフィールを表示
Blog リンク♪♪
Yuka in KGU
YURI in KGU
Yuri's Blog
Mayuko's Blog
Chiaki's Blog
Mihoko's Blog
Ayaka's Blog
Haetu's Blog
熊本リンク(^□^)vv
熊本のお土産
人吉
熊本城
熊本県観光総合サイト
ひごなび
ブログ アーカイブ
►
2007
(17)
►
2月
(5)
►
1月
(12)
▼
2006
(50)
►
12月
(16)
▼
11月
(20)
I read Fa,ily tree. I surprised Henry's family tre...
My English teacher introduce this song. I like thi...
Hair Cut
Yesterday I went to school by bicycle. It takes ab...
V-check
My aunt Present
Chinese Dishes
In the Bus
Christmas TIme is here again!This DOSSIER expreins...
Hakuasai
Cooking class
Cold day
My favorite singer
countries
School Festival
November third
Peter and the Wolf
I read this book. This book is one of "Magic key s...
November 1st
Halloween 2
►
10月
(14)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿