
October 14th, I went to Kawashiri and Hinagu to do feeld work. Kawashiri is very beautiful town. There houses are very traditional. Hinagu is likea" Sen to Chihirono kamikakushi ". There has a lot of Sento and hot spring. This town can see sea and mountain, and has a interesting history.
That day I learn pepople's effort to refresh their town. I think depopulation is so serious problem.
I had a lunch in Ryuhoku. There has an interesting food. That food name is " Igusa maccha Soft cleam". This food taste is like a Maccha Ice. It was very delicious♪♪
That day I learn pepople's effort to refresh their town. I think depopulation is so serious problem.
I had a lunch in Ryuhoku. There has an interesting food. That food name is " Igusa maccha Soft cleam". This food taste is like a Maccha Ice. It was very delicious♪♪
1 件のコメント:
Where is Hinagu?
コメントを投稿